Wanda Enoch, Owner & Founder
“My philosophy is to provide exceptional education with continued mentoring programs for my students so they can confidently succeed in their careers as Certified PMU Artists.”
Wanda Enoch, CPCP DAAM Permanent Cosmetic Artist Trainer
SPCP & AAM Certified Trainer Member & Master Permanent Makeup Artist, Wanda Enoch, has combined her artistic talent and extensive professional experience as Owner & Founder of Cosmetic Enhancement Clinic (established in 1993), to Cosmetic Enhancement Clinic & Training Academy a division of Permanent Makeup Training USA.
For several years, Wanda Enoch continues to be widely sought after as a PMU Mentor & Trainer in the international permanent cosmetics community. Her skill and technical application of permanent makeup has been recognized by top PMU brands and certification organizations for decades. She is board certified with the American Academy of Micropigmentation (AAM) and is a Life-Time Trainer Member and CPCP member of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (SPCP).
- Cosmetology graduate 1984
- Creative Artist
- Trained for Permanent Makeup in 1993
- Performed over 40,000 applications
- CPCP – Certified Permanent Cosmetics Professional (SPCP)
- Trained with Top Educators in the Permanent Makeup Profession
- Certified Softap Educator
- Certified Instructor through American Institute of Intradermal Cosmetics, Inc.
- Educator for NPM